Sunday, December 20, 2015

Angel's Kiss

Angel's Kiss



As I let my eyes open up
I crave for that last dream
Where everything was all set
and let our hearts be.

As my mind wonders of all this things,
The thought of you keeps on going through.
Your long, soft hair.. that red, luscious lips.
and that aura which keeps me drawn closer to you.

And now, everything's a slur..
That dream of having you forever,Awaits its inevitable end..
I know that when I wake up,
This make believe fantasy will never be a reality..
That thing called YOU and ME, will never be..
That face I always long to see, will forever be gone..

I've never searched out for you..
You just came along when I was ready..
But who would've thought,You are just a phantom of this epic fantasy.
Here is what I know,
For once in my life I loved you and.... I don't know if it ended...


P.S. Sorry for being imperfect :)) 8/11/14

-Kevin 12/20/15

No comments:

Post a Comment